Thursday, December 1, 2016

December


These past few months have been some of the busiest and most stressful months I have experienced. The lack of sleep and moments to myself were scarce, and there were many moments I thought I was going to lose it. In just a couple of weeks I will finally be able to simmer. I have not had any anxiety despite the fact that I've been so stressed and I've stopped eating dairy, which I think has helped me not get sick or have a panic attack for that matter. But above all, I think it's because of this person here. I don't know if I ever knew what it meant to have full on support from someone other than a family member, but now I know it. Thank you for loving me, believing in me, and constantly calling me the "strongest person you know" despite how weak and depleted I've felt. From your faith in me, I found faith and strength within myself. I am grateful to have you as my soul mate, my life partner, and my family. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment